6 Facts About Branding Everyone Thinks Are True
Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. Despite their achievement, there are still those manufacturers that are utilizing old packaging approaches to advertise their merchandise, and they’re completely missing the chance to save significant amounts of resources by simply using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Here’s a list of reasons stand up pouches would be the answer to your packing needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The nature of rack up pouches takes very nicely to printing and can act as a virtual billboard for your product when on the shop shelf. They may be printed in numerous designs and colors – your imagination is the limit.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end consumers have less to throw away.
4. Since they are able to stand on their own, the merchandising alternatives available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are much more than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a wide range of fashions and with multiple different access techniques, for example, spouts or sliders.
6. Made from vinyl or a mix of aluminum and plastic, stand up pouches provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of products.
7. You can fold stand up pouches when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, as well as saving money on freight expenses.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in different sizes and shapes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, the k-seal as well as the plow bottom. The choice depends on your goods and your preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in the pouches since they’re produced in such a way as to decrease the danger of leaking or breaking regardless of the amount of stress they are exposed to.
Finally, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial purposes. A product that can stand on a shelf with easy access to the contents inside certainly favors the retail environment as well as the consumer. Along with the big printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it’s apparent why this kind of packaging keeps growing in popularity.